All Natural Makeup Remover | With More Uses Than Just Removing Makeup!


I don’t know about you, but I hate getting makeup remover in my eyes! I know it’s a tough word, hate but I do it! I don't wear waterproof mascara so I don't really need any makeup remover for this. But sometimes you still run into a problem mascara to remove. :( I did. So I tried what I had but I remember I had it so I tried.

Remove all natural makeup

What it is: makeup remover, massage oil, vegan oil vegan squalen with olive, 100% natural oil

What it does and what it does:

This amazing vegetable oil is as great as all natural massage oils, or if you want to use your minerals as a face mask to adhere to them or as an eye line, use this oil.

Unscented is good for all skin types. Go a little farther. The use of this 100% natural oil is endless! Hair Oil Catholic Oil Night Treatment Oil

Etc.

Preservatives Free Alcohol Free Mineral Oil Free No Fillers Added No Silicone No Dimethicone

For the first time I don’t know how long, I was able to use an oil based makeup remover that doesn’t hurt my eyes !! Talk about rubbing salt in my wounds - d'oh! Oh yes I used to! Now the only problem with this is because its an oil you have to be careful when using it after you open the cap. However, this is only a secondary issue. I went back to wear it and found what it was made of and it has many uses. Oh you bet I'll try them all! I usually use all natural makeup remover but there are still a lot of times when even that can’t remove the mascara. BTW I don't care about the problem I deleted. Good thing I got it half off on the holidays? ;) I'm debating if I want to do a review for the mascara still in question or not.

On sale now at Artisan Bath & Body you can find the all natural makeup remover on ATC, but it doesn't cost much when it doesn't!

Comments